EZ-sensor™ - Easy Fitment to Wheel
The EZ-sensor™ Fitment Process
The EZ-sensor™ is based on the widely used and patented Snap-In, or pull through, body design that Schrader already supplies as an OEM part to many vehicle manufacturers today.
The key advantage to this body design is that there are no special tools required (other than a stem puller) to mount the EZ-sensor™ onto the wheel and tire assembly.
- NO EXPENSIVE TOOLING REQUIRED
- FAST & SIMPLE ASSEMBLY
- EASILY REPLACES ALL OTHER TPMS TYPES
- REPLACEABLE SNAP-IN BODY TYPE
- PATENTED DESIGN EXTESIVELY USED THROUGHOUT AUTOMOTIVE OEM
- MINIMAL TRAINING REQUIRED FOR REPAIR TECHNICIANS
- FITS STEEL AND ALUMINIUM WHEELS ALIKE
- READY TO GO RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
Welcome to the EZ-sensor™ website. Designed to avoid those lost sales by replacing 90% of current TPMS sensors stocked by dealers. Contact us for more information, pricing, and detailed coverage now available.